This center is designed to help speakers plan their engagements at Connected Automobiles.
- Speech title
- Speech short abstract
- Speaker short bio
- Speaker portrait photo
DUE BY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2016:
Event Dates and Location
Safe Driving Center ACI-SARA, Lainate
- Name, title and company featured on the CA website
- Complete access to the entire event, including all conference sessions, demonstrations and exhibits of Smart Mobility World
- Participation in the Networking Reception
- Facilitation for friends and collegues registrations
As a speaker, you do NOT need to register for Connected Automobiles. All presenters will be provided with the proper credentials for access to all CA events. Your badge will be available at the Reception Desk on your arrival at the conference venue.
Your badge allows access to all conference sessions, keynotes, networking opportunities, receptions, pitchfire , exhibit floor and all the event areas.
Speakers are entitled to bring one guest to the conference FREE of charge. To take advantage of this offer, please contact Carla Boero email@example.com or Silvia Bonalumi firstname.lastname@example.org
Invite your friends and collegues
Speakers are entitled to bring ONE GUEST to the conference FREE of charge. To take advantage of this offer, please contact Carla Boero email@example.com or Silvia Bonalumi firstname.lastname@example.org
Your other friends and collegues can get 50% discount on the on-site price, typing the “DISPEAKER ” code during the registration process.
Connected Automobiles encourages its conference speakers to aid in the promotion of their presentations to ensure maximum attendance. Please download here below your “Conference Speaker Badge” for e-mails, website or social media profile.
Our marketing group would be happy to work with you to develop promotional messages to spread the word about your appearance at Connected Automobiles. There are several opportunities for marketing your presence , please contact Carla Boero email@example.com for more information.
- Speak to your audience: Connected Automobiles is attended by senior-level executives as well as senior engineering staff at technology companies. Past presenters have found it useful to informally poll the audience, i.e. show of hands, at the start of the session to understand to whom they are speaking.
- Allow time for questions/conversation: Attendees are most engaged when their questions are being answered. By curtailing your planned presentation and allowing time for questions, the attendees will take more away from your presentation. Additionally, the questions asked by attendees will likely result in the opportunity to cover information that you would plan into the lecture, but the audience will be able to absorb more of the content.
- Use your PowerPoints wisely: Connected Automobiles recommends keeping your slide deck short to keep attendees’ attention on the information being presented by you rather than trying to copy too much data from the slides. In an effort to reduce paper waste, Connected Automobiles does not print slide presentations.
- Be mindful of your session time slot: In order to maximize the attendee experience, it is important that all speeches start and stop at times specified in our published schedules. Please be sure to abide by the time frame given to your particular presentation. Please be respectful of the next presenter in the room and continue any post-session conversations outside of the meeting room.
DISTRIBUTION OF PRESENTATIONS
Connected Automobiles does not print presentations for on-site distribution. Connected Automobiles will make presentations available to attendees in electronic format to download/print from the event’s website after the event. Should you wish to provide your own copies of materials, you are welcome to do so. We ask only to be notified of this in advance.
SESSION ROOM EQUIPMENT
All presenters are expected to provide their presentation in advance and we will pre-load it in the room’s laptop computer. All presenters are also encouraged to bring the presentation in a USB key as a backup copy.
- If you are planning to use your PC, all necessary cables to connect to the projector will be provided for you.
- If you are planning to use your MAC, please be sure to bring a VGA cable to connect your MAC to the projector – we will NOT have MAC cables available.
Hotel and Travel Information
IMPORTANT: We do not use third parties to coordinate reservations. If you should receive a call from a third party, please ignore.
Details about accommodation here
Questions? Please contact Carla Boero firstname.lastname@example.org